Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Check Out My Guest Post + Bath and Body Works Haul

Hey Glamanistas!
I had the opportunity to write a guest post on a blog that I have been following for a while now. It's called Southern Glamourista . I wrote a post on a Mac foundation so be sure to check it out here.
 
 
Bath and Body works had their semi-annual sale and I had to go and take advantage of the amazing prices. The lotion and shower gels that are usually cost $11 were on sale for $2.75. It was amazing. My only regret was that I didn't get more.
 
 
 
The nice things about these lotions are that they smell good and they have Vitamin E, Jojoba, and Shea Butter. The two lotions that I bought on the right side are Midnight Pomegranate and Cucumber Melon. Midnight Pomegranate is a fiery fruit and spice blend that gives off a very nice subtle floral scent. Cucumber Melon is a crisp, fresh scent that surprisingly doesn't smell like cucumber or melon to me. It smells like a fruity blend of things instead.
 
The shower gels are Shea Enriched.  The two I bought on the left are  Cheery Blossom and Dark Kiss. I don't know how to describe this cent but the back of it says "... A seductive blend of voluptuous berries, tempting blossoms and night musk. Cherry Blossom smells like a beautiful mix of cherries and flowers.
 
I absolutely love everything I got and I can't wait for there next sale!
 

Disclaimer: I bought everything with my own money.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment