Sunday, July 14, 2013

Top 3 Makeup Brands For Beginners

Hey Glamanistas!
 
My last post was on makeup tips for beginners I wanted to do a continuation on that. I thought I'd tell you my brand recommendations for beginners. These brands are cheap but they have really good products.
 
1. Wet N Wild
 
 
I love there products they cost from $1- $6. They have great pigmentation and they last for a long time. To this day I still love this brand and use it on a daily bases.
 
2. NYC
 
 
 
This is another brand like Wet N Wild. there products are also really good.
 
3. Covergirl
 
 


I recommend this brand because it is probably my favorite drugstore brand. I love there products. The prices for this brand is a little more expensive then the other two. They have a great range of skin tones for everyone.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment